Myko is a recording artist signed to Thomas Jones' Outta Pocket Ent. btw
a bsg resident is in a music video, turn on 106 and park on BET, and wait until Myko ft. Yung Joc comes on as the new video, and peep the first 30 seconds, you should recognize who it is.
heres a link to the vid if you dont wanna watch the show
YouTube - Myko Slim ft. Yung Joc "Give It To You" (Official Video)
Myko is a recording artist signed to Thomas Jones' Outta Pocket Ent. btw
Saw the video no YouTube a couple of weeks ago. I believe theres a couple of more BSG folks in that vid.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
yeah, theres a couple, but jon jon's part at the beginning is hilarious.
Who is jon jon?
GO VOLS
jon jon's part wasnt even on BET
but i did see some BSG faces
Yeah, the whole denim overall shorts with one strap undone must have been from when he was in high school though.![]()
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
That's some great stuff. Jon Jon should probably put together a stand-up comedy act anyway. He's one of those people who can read you a grocery list and make it hilarious.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
John Patterson from BSG. That's him in the little skit at the start of the posted vid.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks